Soluxa develops colored solar panels based on the Vibrant color technology
Colored Solar Panels
Colored Solar Panels
Nearly Zero Energy Buildings
From January 1st 2021, the BENG3 (Nearly Zero Energy Buildings) legislation requires that at least 40% of the total energy consumption must be self-generated
To comply with the new legislation, the government recommended to install solar panels on the façade
Small roof area
Many buildings do not have sufficient roof space for solar panel placement to meet this requirement
Ten advantages of Soluxa panels
- Your building becomes renewable in an aesthetically responsible manner.
- Cost-effective measure to comply to BENG3 legislation.
- Premium solar panels in the desired color for your application.
- High efficiency through innovative Vibrant technology.
- Soluxa solar façade panels replace traditional façade cladding.
- Your eye pleasing solar façade repays itself within a few years and provides income after that.
- Suited for both renovation and new construction projects.
- Show that your company is at the forefront of sustainability.
- Your east and west façade provide energy in the morning and evening. Your south façade delivers electricity in winter when the sun is low. This broader supply means that there is a better match between supply and demand, so you benefit from a low energy bill.
- Your real estate will become more valuable and retains this value in the long term.
Soluxa develops colored solar panels based on the Vibrant color technology. Colored solar panels are interesting for applications in which esthetics is important, such as façades. Tall buildings consume a lot of energy, while they only have little roof area available for solar panels. For the Netherlands, a solar façade facing south harvests about 85% of the solar energy compared to a flat roof setup. Most buildings have a relatively large façade area that is suited for solar panels, so the potential for solar energy is enormous. However, as the façade is the face of your building you need visual attractive façade panels. Black solar panels generally don’t provide architects with the freedom they need for designing state-of-the art buildings.
Soluxa offers attractive colored solar panels to harvest solar energy from your façade. Instead of consuming energy from the grid, your building will become net energy positive with a solar façade. Vibrant solar panels replace conventional (inactive) cladding materials. Although solar panels are initially slightly more expensive, they have a payback time of about four years due to their energy production. Thereby, your solar façade will be a durable investment that will pay for itself within just a few years. It is our mission to realize 500.000 m2 of solar façades by 2025 together with clients like you.
The future is solar, the future is Vibrant!
Interested in our product? Let us know.